Monday, August 27, 2012

Maybe I should introduce myself.

Like I said in my last post, my name is Bailey and my username is JunoGirl16.
I'm thirteen years old, and just started my final year of middle school, which is eighth grade where I live c:
um I'm kinda basing this off Claire's lol, so sorry if it's similar.

um let's see, what else should I say about myself.
uh.
OH YEAH, I've been owner of DC twice (well, really, one whole big time, but I was kinda co-owner one time so) and uh that's basically it.

So yeah.
Oh, and I'll be posting the free stuff available on Stardoll.
At the moment, I'm only going to post free things that use web proxies, but if you want me to do manual proxy posts too, I can make a tutorial on how to set those up, and make posts about those as well c:

and now, that's all I really have to say lol.

~Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment